Welcome to the What's New News!

 
Here you will find all the latest news of what's happening with the Arcade Restoration Workshop! 
8/29/1999 12:00 AM
Work has started on my Joust. The cabinet that I got from Al was a Joust that has been converted to Rastan. The cabinet is in excellent shape. I bought an awesome Marquee off of eBay and I purchased a FabFan repro overlay. To read more about it check out the Joust Restoration page. I finally got tired of looking at both of my Stargate cabinets so I decided to completely strip one (sides) and put my Stargate parts into it until I can get around to finishing the side art. If you would like a copy of the AutoCAD files and images I am using, please let me know and I will email them to you. They are kind of big and I only ask that if you make them better (or actually finish them), you send me a copy back. Look at the Stargate Restoration page to see a picture of the assembled cabinet. More pictures later. I'm saving my pennies to buy a table saw. I saw the Rigid table saw at Home Depot for like $470. It looks like a really nice table saw. If you have any experience, good or bad with this table saw, please let me know. I'm working on getting new Front Glasses for my Gorf and for Donkey Kong Jr. I should have enough parts here soon enough to convert the Excite Bike into Donkey Kong Jr. Sold the Side Arms. I wasn't playing that much and someone local who really liked the game was looking for one, so I sold it. Updated the PacMan link. If you have a page about restoring a specific game, drop me an email and I'll put a link to it on here.

More News!

Below you'll find additional news about what's happening at the Arcade Restoration Workshop!  As you scroll down the page, more news will appear.
8/21/2017 11:10:28 PM
Restoration/Preservation has begun on my Kickman.
 
It's not a full restoration, but more of a preservation of what is there.  I like trying to keep things as original as possible.  With that in mind, I can take a few chances on this one as the damage is already done.  I'm mainly trying to prevent even more damage when I can.  Worse comes to worse, I'll do a full restore on it down the road. 
11/14/2016 3:38:35 PM
Well, I decided to update RoboJuke with a new Motherboard, Processor and RAM. The old one was a Celeron 700 with 2MB of RAM running Windows XP. I upgraded to a Celeron N3150 (Quad Core 1.35Ghz), with 8GB of RAM running Windows 10.
After upgrading, I found out that the software I was using (Virtual Music Jukebox) wouldn't run on Windows 10. After looking for a replacement, I gave up and wrote my own Jukebox Software called "Simple JukeBox". It is avilable for FREE, you can read more about it here: http://forums.arcaderestoration.com/topics/17-Simple-JukeBox
© Copyright 2009-2017, ClassicSoft, LLC. All rights reserved
Powered by the ClassicSoft Web Content Framework V3