Welcome to the What's New News!

Here you will find all the latest news of what's happening with the Arcade Restoration Workshop! 
4/30/2000 12:00 AM
I'm feeling much better now. Man, I hope I'm never that sick again!

Fixed a Boo-Boo on my Mr Do! Cap Kit (I should read ALL of the instructions first). The picture still has a slight problem, but I think I can adjust that out.

Added the ability to Submit Links On-Line now. I will review them and put them live as they are added. Choose the Category that you feel best suits the Link. If you think that I need to add a New category then send me an @EMAIL@ and let me know. It doesn't take much to add a new Category.

I started working on my Q*Bert PCB. This should be interesting :-) I already replaced the crushed chip with a Socket (and I have the replacement chip). I also replaced the crushed socket with a new one. When I finish up the Restoration tables, (adding a couple of tables) and integrate them into the site I will put up a page for Q*Bert.

Speaking of Q*Bert. If you have one and have a Digital Camera, I would appreciate any high-quality pictures of the Inside of your cabinet. I need pictures of where the boards are mounted, where the wires run, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I finished painting the second side of my Metrocross cabinet. The second side is not as smooth as the first side probably because I didn't put any Paint Conditioner in the second batch of paint. Oh well, another lesson learned. I'll probably sand it down with 200 Gritt sand paper and call it even :-)

I decided that I would like to fix up my Mr DO! Cocktail. I will have a page for that as that project progresses.

I decided to add two new categories for Older News (1998 and 1999) to help seperate out the news a little more.

More News!

Below you'll find additional news about what's happening at the Arcade Restoration Workshop!  As you scroll down the page, more news will appear.
8/21/2017 11:10:28 PM
Restoration/Preservation has begun on my Kickman.
It's not a full restoration, but more of a preservation of what is there.  I like trying to keep things as original as possible.  With that in mind, I can take a few chances on this one as the damage is already done.  I'm mainly trying to prevent even more damage when I can.  Worse comes to worse, I'll do a full restore on it down the road. 
11/14/2016 3:38:35 PM
Well, I decided to update RoboJuke with a new Motherboard, Processor and RAM. The old one was a Celeron 700 with 2MB of RAM running Windows XP. I upgraded to a Celeron N3150 (Quad Core 1.35Ghz), with 8GB of RAM running Windows 10.
After upgrading, I found out that the software I was using (Virtual Music Jukebox) wouldn't run on Windows 10. After looking for a replacement, I gave up and wrote my own Jukebox Software called "Simple JukeBox". It is avilable for FREE, you can read more about it here: http://forums.arcaderestoration.com/topics/17-Simple-JukeBox
© Copyright 2009-2021, ClassicSoft, LLC. All rights reserved
Powered by the ClassicSoft Web Content Framework V3