Been extremely busy that last several weeks, but I'm getting a little spare time now. I'm sure that will disappear soon as the Holidays approach.
I fixed my Make Trax tonight. The game had lost Horizontal Sync. Replacing the 74LS04 at 1S fixed the problem. The game is now playable again! Man that game is hard!
I added several links to Brent's site www.brentradio.com. He has tons of great information on there. Things like the worst conversions ever, space invaders page with anything and everything you ever wanted to know about Space Invaders. Too much info to list here, check it out.
My Secret project is done, just haven't had time to have Dan come over and take photos of it yet. I'm hoping next week as this week is shot, due to work and hockey.
Picked up a bunch of Stenciles from Oleszakcreative and I hope to be able to use them within the next several months. Hope it's not longer, but you never know as I have a ton of projects going right now.
Now I just need to find some time to start restoring arcade games again :-)