Its been awhile since I posted an update, however, there is good reason for it! If you haven't noticed, the site is now running ASP code instead of the old CGI code. This provides a few things such as better performance and easier to maintain by me.
The search feature is currently off line as I determine the best way to reimplement it, everything else should be there.
New features added:
1) You can now bookmark www.arcaderestoration.com if you want, and you don't have to book mark the CGI page.
2) Site is A LOT faster as its running on a SQL Server now.
3) Now tracks the last time you visited the site and marks categories with new data (used to only mark data if it was new within the last three days)
4) Allows you to sort the categories on the left alphabetically or by the order I have chosen.
5) Allows you to hide categories that you are not interested in.
6) You can hide the welcome message that appears before the "Latest News"
I'll be working on more features as I get time to do so. The new version is actually readable in Netscape now. It still isn't perfect, but its better than nothing.
Nothing new on the Arcade front, but I hope to start working on my restorations again this weekend. (Knock on wood!)